Nepal is a country located in the Himalayan region of Asia, with borders to China and India. Nepal has many beautiful destinations for honeymoon travelers. Here are some of the most romantic places to visit on your honeymoon:
– Sagarmatha National Park – this park has many natural wonders that range from subtropical forests to snow-covered peaks. It’s home to Mt. Everest, Earths highest point!
– Pokhara Valley – Pokhara Valley is one of Nepals most popular tourist destinations because it’s known as “the city of lakes.” There are hundreds of different types of flowers here, making it an ideal place for honeymooners looking for peaceful beauty.
– Kathmandu Valley – this valley was the first settlement of Nepal. The capital city Kathmandu is located here, as well as many other culturally important cities like Patan and Bhaktapur.
– Chitwan National Park – honeymooners can enjoy an exciting safari adventure in Chitwan National Park! It’s known for its wide array of wildlife including Bengal tigers, crocodiles, leopards, rhinos and deer.
– Phewa Lake Resort – if you’re looking to relax on your honeymoon instead of chasing after wild animals through a jungle then head over to Pokhara Valley where you’ll find serene views at Phewa Lake Resort. There are also opportunities for canoeing or kayaking near the lake, for the more adventurous honeymooners.
– Thamel – this is where you’ll find Kathmandu’s main shopping street and numerous restaurants to try different cuisines while on your honeymoon in Nepal. It’s also known as an area with many bars and pubs if that fits into your travel plan!
– Mount Kailash – Honeymoon travelers can make their way up to Mt. Kailash, located at the border of Tibet (China). The mountain has religious significance for four major religions: Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism & Bon Po religion which means it should be very special place to visit during a wedding celebration or engagement period.
Dhulikhel – Honeymooners can enjoy the peaceful views in Dhulikhel, which is a town located at an altitude of about 2000 meters. It’s surrounded by lush green hills and forests so you’ll have plenty to see during your stay here!
– Pashupatinath – if you’re looking for some religious experiences on your honeymoon then head over to Kathmandu where you’ll find many ancient temples including one dedicated to Shiva, known as Pashupatinath Temple.
Nagarkot – Honeymooners can enjoy the spectacular views of Mt. Everest as well as other Himalayan mountains from Nagarkot, which is a town located about 25km away from Kathmandu!
– Langtang National Park – Honeymooners that are interested in trekking will love visiting this park where you’ll find some trails leading to glaciers and lakes.
Bhaktapur Durbar Square – Honeymoons couples should definitely visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square where there’s plenty of things to see including temples & old palaces. It was once an independent city so it has many historical buildings dating back centuries ago!
Namobuddha Stupa – Honeymooner looking for something unique might want to head over to Namobuddha Stupa where you’ll find a large Buddhist stupa that was built in the early 19th century.
Gorkhanath Temple – Honeymooners might also want to visit Gorkhanath Temple which is located about an hour and a half outside of Kathmandu and it’s dedicated to Lord Shiva and Parvati! There are many other temples nearby as well if this one sounds interesting so plan on spending at least two or three days here for your honeymoon trip.…